Sign in to follow this  
bsu_alum9

Maeva done

Weird deal. Usually one doesn’t get dismissed from the team when there aren’t criminal charges or something.

Rumors of something happening before the UConn game too.

Posted (edited)

He didn’t look good vs. OKST and at other times. I thought injury. 

Edited by grandjean87

Be had a good year. I'd like to see Noa move to MLB. I think him, Whimpey, and Kaniho would be pretty dynamic together. 

On 1/11/2019 at 8:46 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Possession of marijuana according to the statesman. Lame.

Fucking stupid that Marijuana is still illegal.  Ball players smoke weed to deal with pain and recovery instead of getting way more powerful and addictive opiates from the doctor.  Thats so fucking backwards. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Williamhicks said:

Fucking stupid that Marijuana is still illegal.  Ball players smoke weed to deal with pain and recovery instead of getting way more powerful and addictive opiates from the doctor.  Thats so fucking backwards. 

Yeh, but do it after the game not before. 

OKST game we are up 7-0 on the TD pass to Hightower. We’ve stopped Okie Lite on their first two drives( I think).  Maeve has the RB in his space, but stumbles like a stoner and misses the tackle leading to a big gain. Momentum OKST from there out. 

I thought he was probably hurt. Maybe he was. Maybe his last last dance with Mary Jane knows no ends?

Edited by grandjean87

27% of college football players smoked weed 10 years ago. Probably close to 40% by now with legalization in some big states.

On 5/14/2019 at 11:14 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

27% of college football players smoked weed 10 years ago. Probably close to 40% by now with legalization in some big states.

Damn near every guy on my HS FB team in the 80's smoked weed. Never before a game, but often right after at the pit party. 

10 hours ago, Williamhicks said:

Damn near every guy on my HS FB team in the 80's smoked weed. Never before a game, but often right after at the pit party. 

HS football in the ‘80s: