Sign in to follow this  
HoustonBronco

Fan color scheme including a black out announced

Team color schemes are cool. Fan color schemes are getting old. I honestly don't care anymore, I'll be the white shirt in a blue crowd kind of guy from now on. 

Are we gonna come up with secret handshakes too? 

I think many of the players like the fan color schemes because it shows support. IIRC one of the players said that in an interview a couple of years ago. 

I don’t think there color schemes are purely intended for the fans’ benefit (though making the game environment more fun is certainly a reason). Whether we like them or not seem irrelevant. 

I'd love to see the black uniforms & helmet with the blue tops; those look sharp. I'd also like to see matte blue, white, black, & orange helmets.  But I don't fault anyone for wanting to stay with the traditional BSU colors, it's just nice to mix it up every once in a while.

I am good with color schemes, and really like when stadiums and arenas do black-outs or white-outs.  But what the hell is going on with the New Mexico color scheme??  😨

On 6/10/2019 at 1:24 PM, smrftrf_lite said:

I am good with color schemes, and really like when stadiums and arenas do black-outs or white-outs.  But what the hell is going on with the New Mexico color scheme?? 

If you read the small print, it says "wear any color". I'm not sure why they represented that with diagonal stripes....that would be one hell of a thing to pull off. 

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2019 at 8:53 AM, Slapdad said:

If you read the small print, it says "wear any color". I'm not sure why they represented that with diagonal stripes....that would be one hell of a thing to pull off. 

I've always thought they should put it on the ticket by seat - that way they could come up with some really cool designs - but you wouldn't know what it was going to be until game day - only the color of shirt you were supposed to wear.