Sign in to follow this  
kingpotato

2020 recruiting thread

Boise just wrapped up their football camp and there were a ton of big time recruits there. I figured I'd post some twitter nuggets here.

He physically looks ready to play right now. Btw, I love this color combination. I don't think they've ever used it. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

He physically looks ready to play right now. Btw, I love this color combination. I don't think they've ever used it. 

I am pleased with how the staff are able to show off the Blue, and pump up Boise State's reputation.  And I'd love to see more of the white helmet with the blue jerseys.  I wish They'd do matte white, and orange helmets too, but that's a pricey endeavor.  

16 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Blue Collar TE from Minnesota.

Pretty under the radar guy. Different from many of the recruits Boise has been getting and from an area Boise doesn't normally recruit. I'm guessing he was at the camp and impressed the coaches. 

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Pretty under the radar guy. Different from many of the recruits Boise has been getting and from an area Boise doesn't normally recruit. I'm guessing he was at the camp and impressed the coaches. 

It looks like he had an offer back in May from Boise State, but was hoping for a Minnesota offer.  He went to the Minnesota camp in June, looks like they didn't offer, then he committed to Boise.

I think he looks like a good football player.  Strong tough kid that really seems like a guy we've been missing the last few years.  The hybrid FB/TE type of guy like Richie Brockel. 

On 6/25/2019 at 6:24 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

It looks like he had an offer back in May from Boise State, but was hoping for a Minnesota offer.  He went to the Minnesota camp in June, looks like they didn't offer, then he committed to Boise.

I think he looks like a good football player.  Strong tough kid that really seems like a guy we've been missing the last few years.  The hybrid FB/TE type of guy like Richie Brockel. 

Good, we need a few guys who were overlooked, and are quite a bit salty about it.