Sign in to follow this  
kingpotato

Didn't see this late addition to the 2019 class

https://www.rotoworld.com/college-football/nfl-draft/player/55452/ozziah-williams

https://247sports.com/Player/Ozziah-Williams-41800/

Looks like he is a Juco CB. Signed with Western Michigan and enrolled early. Obviously didn't like it and is transferring to Boise State. It looks like he has 2 to play 2 so he'll have to get a waiver to play right away. Depth at CB was one of my concerns going into the season. Obviously it was with the coaches too. They grabbed transfer Khafari Buffalo, brought Markel Reed in pre-bridge program, and now get a JC CB. They obviously feel like they need some help back there. 

I feel we need help there as well.  Still haunted by that TCU game back in 2011.  And still perplexed at the decision of RHD to leave in the middle of 2017 season after starting some games as a sophomore.  There has to be more to that story.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I feel we need help there as well.  Still haunted by that TCU game back in 2011.  And still perplexed at the decision of RHD to leave in the middle of 2017 season after starting some games as a sophomore.  There has to be more to that story.

Yeah, that was nuts how many injuries Boise had in the secondary and how many bombs Pachall threw over their head.. But even with all that, it was so flukey. Fumbling when the game was all but over. Quaylen Ewing trying to intercept the 2 point conversion when knocking it down wins the game. And ANOTHER, missed field goal. Just crazy how much went wrong at the end of that game. 

20 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah, that was nuts how many injuries Boise had in the secondary and how many bombs Pachall threw over their head.. But even with all that, it was so flukey. Fumbling when the game was all but over. Quaylen Ewing trying to intercept the 2 point conversion when knocking it down wins the game. And ANOTHER, missed field goal. Just crazy how much went wrong at the end of that game. 

That game still gives me fits. Nevada game too.